Online about 1 month ago
Preferred stay length
Check our listing!
We're 4 housemates looking for some new additions to our home in Davidson.
• Front yard and backyard
• 2 main bathrooms, both with toilet and shower, upstairs also has a bath
• Modern Kitchen with huge gas stove top
• Large living areas - 10 metre long living room and separate sitting room
• Lots of storage around the house
• Garage with workshop space
• 2 outdoor sheds
• 1 minute walking distance from the nearest bus stop w/ routes to Chatswood and the City
• 4 minute drive to Glenrose shops
• 10 minute walk to the local sports Oval.
We're 4 housemates looking for a new addition to our home.
We're after people who are/have:
•Board game, cheese and wine nights
•Hosting the occasional house party
Please look somewhere else if you are:
•Messy & dirty
A bit about us:
Chelsea: 23 years old, Full time in admin, part time dog admirer & self professed beer pong champ. I spend my weeknights flailing in the kitchen yelling at Dan to check if i have cooked chicken; but for real, I love a good chat on the couch, partly sharing my tub of Ben & Jerry's. Weekends are for adventures, the occasional house party and sleeping. My boyfriend stays with me most weekends, he's super chill.
Dan: also 23, I'm a mechanic by day and an open-minded armchair philosopher by night - happy to go deep on anything from ethics to the latest episode of the bachelor that I didn't watch. When I'm not checking Chelsea's chicken, you'll usually find I've headed out to see the latest music acts, having a jam at home or tinkering in the garage.
Iain: 26ish years young, I work with Dan and love a good beer. I like Video games and I'm a movie addict. I'm a chilled out guy and that's all you really need to know.
Clare: 23 years old, I'm an oral hygienist, I spend pretty much every weekend up in Newcastle with my family. I'm fairly quiet and relaxed out.
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|