Online 10 days ago
Preferred stay length
Hello, I am Yiorlyn. A 19 years old Malaysian Chinese girl who is studying childcare in the city.
I am a casual childcare educator who is currently working for an agency , a babysitter for an australian family, a Mandarin tutor for an African family on a private basis, and I’m also working in a multicultural dumpling restaurant that runs by local Australian. Besides that, I will be looking for more jobs to fill in my other free time as I always love to keep myself occupy.
Abit about me are I love going to the nature, feel the nature and feel myself. I always like to have me time but of course I do enjoy to spend wonderful time with amazing people.
I would love to share room with international overseas student to get to know more different cultures and languages, as well as different’s life. It’s important to find good roommate, as if it’s really suitable, I wouldn’t mind to extend my stay.
- Must close to the public transport (train station, bus station, tram, or so)
- Preferred nearby to the super markets
- Preferred all bills are included in rent
- Preferred not too far from the Melbourne CBD
- Only willing to share room with girls, but that’s fine if share apartment or share house with boys and girls
Well, hit me up if you have any accommodations to offer that fits my need. Thank you! Looking forward to hearing from you soon.