Online 5 months ago
Preferred stay length
Young professional specialized in law from Finland, Europe, looking for a flat/flatmates due to a internship in an Embassy in Canberra.
I'm staying from January to April and afterwards going to travel around Australia.
Few facts about me:
- 26-year-old law student from Finland, Europe,
- Respectful, open minded, positive attitude,
- I'm neat, tidy and happy to help with house chores,
- Non-smoker nor a fan of party life, but a glass of wine on a weekend when served with good company is always welcomed!
- Languages: English, Finnish, French, Swedish
What I'm looking for my stay:
- to meet new people, make friends,
- morning runs and other sports,
- work full-time,
- finalize my Master's thesis under the Oz sun,
- enjoy good food (I love cooking!) and experience Australia thoroughly since it's my first time there.
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|