Online 10 months ago
Preferred stay length
Moving Feb 2018 from Sydney to Melbourne and looking for a place to stay with sociable housemates who enjoy their quiet time as much as they do watching bad reality TV over wine and pizza or heading out for dinner or drinks every now and then.
Few quick facts about me:
- moving to Melb for work and uni, currently working in the not-for-profit sector as a programs coordinator and studying at RMIT
- Massive fan of the sea and snow, love being outdoors in general on the weekends
- love to travel (used to live in Switzerland for a while)
- enjoy going out for social drinks or a boogie every now and then (rooftop bars are my favourite) and can't say no to a good live gig or sunday session.
- love brunching, to cook and eat (both at home and out),
- I'm housebroken in terms of my own room may be a bombsite at times but I have a huge respect for the cleanliness of common areas i.e. kitchen and bathrooms (hopefully you do too!)
- am quite a social person but similar to everyone else also enjoy some quiet alone time to unwind, I'm respectful of others' privacy as well.
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|