Preferred stay length
I'm Gus, a 24 year old male from Victoria. I've been living in Melbourne for the last 6 years, where I studied a bachelor of business. I've been offered a graduate position working in the Brisbane CBD for 2018, so now i'm looking for a fresh start in the golden state which is something i'm really excited about.
I'm a pretty laid back person, who enjoys being around the company of others and meeting new people. I've been living in a sharehouse environment for the last 6 years so i'm experienced in this sort of a living situation and am very considerate of others. I consider myself a tidy person who enjoys living in a clean environment, although i take a pretty relaxed approach and do not get contentious when the occasional mess gets left behind
My main interests include:
- Watching and/or playing sports (Particularly AFL)
- Listening to music, and watching it live at both gigs and music festivals
- Having a few drinks on the weekend, or a cheeky glass of red on the odd weeknight
- Cooking, and eating good food or enjoying a nice cup of coffee
- Watching quality film & entertainment
- The occasional game of Catan
- Learning about new things
- Just good chat in general
Hoping to move in at the beginning of the new year, most likely the 4th or 5th of January
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.