Online 3 days ago
Preferred stay length
Moving from Germany to Melbourne for undertaking a PhD, beginning in February 2018.
I appreciate both a good party as well as calm and quiet nights to hang out. Really easy to get along with, structured and the usual stuff. Everyone is telling here the same anyway, right? In case of a shared flat, I am looking for someone who is quite easy just as me, enjoys some small talk but also respects privacy and so on.
I will not be able to have a face-to-face meetup with anyone obviously as Germany is not around the corner for a quick visit beforehand. So I genuinely hope that we can arrange something even if we never met before.
Interests and Facts:
- Sports fanatic (especially football, fitness, running, would also like to try some new stuff!),
- love music and festivals (Oldies, Indie, Electronic) and the typical socializing stuff
- dog person (have almost lived my whole life with dogs in the household)
- enjoy good conversations (politics, philosophy but at the same time also stupid stuff)
- my field of study is Innovation Management
- though I impersonate the stereotypical German attributes (punctuality, hard-working, structured, etc.) I am always up for a good laugh and am not taking life too serious (which is rare for most Germans!!!)
- have lived abroad before for my studies in Leeds, the UK, which made me a huge fan of their humor.
I will keep updating this information section. In case you would like to ask me something, please feel free to do so here or if you would like to find out more about my private or professional background feel free to add me on the various social media platforms listed below.
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.