Preferred stay length
• Mindful, clean and considerate.
• I work most weekdays 9-5, also seeking an additional nightfill job.
• I’m usually away on weekends.
• Reliable and always pay rent + bills on time.
• Most would describe me as friendly and easy going.
• Water + Electricity conscious (I’m not a fan of running up big bills, I’m sure no one else enjoys them either)
• Previously rented at various places on the coast — all parted with positive, written references.
• Currently renting with friends, have been renting on and off with them for the last 3 years.
• I enjoy being social, and active outdoors.
• However equally appreciate my own chill time and privacy (and respect others).
• A lover for animals. I don’t mind a place with dogs or cats! I’d happily walk or take care of your fur-kids if need be ie. if you’re away etc.
Just getting a couple feelers out there, as I’m planning to move closer to the beach towards the end of the year (anywhere from mid-October to late December).
I’m initially from Indonesia, but have lived on the coast for over 10 years now.
I have many ambitions to work + travel overseas, and Australia-wide. For the next year and a half, I’m needing a place nearby to focus on working towards my goals, and enjoying what I have in the meantime.
I’ll be out doing my own thing a majority of the time, occasionally having a quiet couple days at home. I never watch Tv, but don’t mind a movie here and there, and am always up for a chat.
Feel free to swing me a msg if you’re keen to get in touch.
|Room furnished||Not Required|
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.