Please read whole profile - Granny flat or half house. NOT JUST A ROOM. We work long hours, privacy essential, we do our own thing,
Health conscious, self organised, self reliant; seeking suitable place while we save for our own home again in 6-12 months (this is why we are so focussed on our work not just socialising HOWEVER WE LOVE TO GENUINELY CONNECT WITH PEOPLE AROUND US from time to time. Currently this is where we are at this stage so we can possibly just chill more often).
EVERYONE DESERVES TO LIVE THE LIFE THEY LOVE living in total collaboration with each other.
1. ***Most important - NO STUDENT ACCOMMODATION or TRAVELLERS situation
2. OWN BATHROOM essential.
3. We would love to share with a person, *however A GRANNY FLAT WOULD BE PREFERABLE* (have space we call our own) who is respectful both of us and the house and of the environment around the house.
We have our own lives yet love to share some quality time with you on occasion, differently. We not into just social nonsense chit chat. We prefer that you feel this way too.
We deeply appreciate genuine interactions with people we live with when time permits. We seek a place that provides sufficient personal space for our privacy where we can focus on getting our own place again.
QUALITIES WE SEEK IN OUR HOUSEMATE-s either with one person or with a couple;
- * Clean and tidy
- Great attitude
- * Person who considers us as friends not just tenants.
- * Collaborative ATTITUDE essential
- * Who respect our preferences and differences as unique human beings as we would value yours.
- *No more than two other people in house*
We seek to live with easy going person or couple who agree that SHARING IS more ABOUT the PEOPLE and *how we interact - NOT JUST a PLACE. Where we feel it is our home too, where the word TENANT does not exist
- LET'S GET TO KNOW ONE ANOTHER FIRST
- ABOUT ME; I live a very positive, balanced life. I am very friendly approachable person and believe wholeheartedly in home being a place of relaxation, no drama with positive energy! I highly value healthy living environment that I also create for my clients. I live that which I coach.
- ABOUT MY FRIEND my partner Michael (he too is dedicated to healthy living and healthy communication); he is a full time tradie often working 7 days up to 12 hrs a day, so we need a pleasant environment where we can chill when we are home together and also feel we are part of home environment rather than being treated as a tenant.
ABOUT YOU --- MOST IMPORTANT--- (you must be working and have had good people you shared with in the past). WE NEED YOU TO BE INTO HEALTHY LIVING healthy eating, not obsessive however, health is about balance.
ABOUT US ( Michael and myself)
- We lead a healthy lifestyle
- We don't have visitors due to our preferred lifestyle
- Not into partying, drugs or alcohol
- We are not perfect, just normal people with our own brand of healthy living choices
- We are not into gossip, we don't drink or smoke but we don't mind if you do. We collaborate and coordinate and work together on our own lives while improving constantly.
I greatly value time to myself, so I'll be interacting briefly within common areas yet mostly keep to myself, same with Michael (even more so for him due to physical demands on his body through his work)
We have some furniture for our own use;
- including king bed
- kitchen hutch
- dining table we would love to bring because we love fresh food and our own things around us and we love to share what we have when it's appropriate.
"Definitely seeking to share with right person not just renting a room"
ABOUT ME; Seeking place to call home, (not just a room to rent) not just a place to crash. Seeking happy, active household, love personal space, easy to get along with, respect each other's lives, take pride in their home and work.
I'm into living a healthy balanced lifestyle, would suit someone similar minded.
- Looking for house or duplex (no gated communities or high-rises please) A home with positive, energetic person where everyone respects each others personal space and each others life choices.
Seeking clean friendly place to create a welcoming home. I love to cook. Busy with my life and I love the ocean, progress, respect, spirit of generosity towards each other.
Seeking to co-create a home environment with good energy where we can collaborate on ways we live our lives that provide personal individual freedom. I live a drama free life and would like that to be ESSENTIAL FOR YOU TO.
Most of all; no drugs, no alcoholics, no OCD, no mental issues please and Not a party house.
I definitely love occasional gatherings and I don't mind if you have a few drinks but not excessive.
We are busy with work and commitments and like to keep to ourselves yet have occasional social time together when possible so we aren't strangers...
* If this WAY OF LIVING appeals to you;
Do REACH OUT TO US and tell us MORE ABOUT your lifestyle (so we too get to choose who we live with) not just the property.------BE SURE to include YOUR PHONE NUMBER (so we are not bouncing emails and I know you read entire profile) then I can call you.