Granny flat/half house. REAL HOME NOT JUST A ROOM. We work long hours therefore own space, privacy essential, Health conscious, organised, self reliant; seeking to share while we save for our own home again in 6-12 months (this is why we are so focussed on our work not just socialising. Currently this is where we are at this stage, then we can possibly just chill more often).
EVERYONE DESERVES TO LIVE THE LIFE THEY LOVE, without compromise including us as potential flatmates.
We have our own lives yet love to share some quality time with you however not into just social nonsense chit chat, and prefer that you do too. We deeply appreciate genuine interactions with people we live with. We seek a place where we can focus on getting our own place again or if you and both of us are really compatible we may choose to stay longer.
QUALITIES WE SEEK IN OUR HOUSEMATE-s with one person or couple.
- Clean and tidy
- who consider us as friends not just tenants.
- collaborative ATTITUDE essential
- Who respect our preferences and differences as unique human beings as we would value yours.
We seek to live with easy going person or couple who agree that SHARING IS more ABOUT the PEOPLE and how we interact - NOT JUST a PLACE. Where we feel it is our home too, where the word TENANT does not exist.
- LET'S GET TO KNOW ONE ANOTHER FIRST.
- ABOUT ME; I live a very positive, balanced life. I am very friendly approachable person and believe wholeheartedly in home being a place of relaxation, no drama with positive energy! I highly value healthy living environment that I also create for my clients. I live that which I teach.
- ABOUT MY FRIEND my partner Michael (he too is dedicated to healthy living and healthy communication); he is a full time tradie often working 7 days up to 12 hrs a day, so we need a pleasant environment where we can chill when we are home together and also feel we are part of home environment rather than being treated as a tenant.
ABOUT YOU --- MOST IMPORTANT--- (you must be working and have had good people you shared with in the past). WE NEED YOU TO BE INTO HEALTHY LIVING healthy eating, not obsessive however, health is about balance.
ABOUT US ( Michael and myself)
- We lead a healthy lifestyle
- We don't have visitors due to our preferred lifestyle.
- Not into partying, drugs or alcohol
- We are not perfect, just normal people into healthy living choices
- We are not into gossip, we don't drink or smoke but we don't mind if you do. We collaborate and coordinate and work together on our own lives while improving constantly.
I greatly value time to myself, so I'll interacting briefly within common areas yet mostly keep to myself, same with Michael (even more so for him due to physical demands on his body through his work).
We have some furniture including bed, fridge, kitchen hutch and dining table we would love to bring because we love fresh food and our own things around us and we love to share what we have when it's appropriate.
"Definitely seeking to share with right person not just renting a room"
ABOUT ME; Seeking place to call home, (not just a room to rent) not just a place to crash. Seeking happy, active household, love personal space, easy to get along with, respect each other's lives, take pride in their home and work.
I'm into living a healthy balanced lifestyle, would suit someone similar minded.
- Looking for house or duplex (no gated communities or high-rises please) A home with positive, energetic person where everyone respects each others personal space and each others life choices.
Seeking clean friendly place to create a welcoming home. I love to cook. Busy with my life and I love the ocean, progress, respect, spirit of generosity towards each other.
Seeking to co-create a home environment with good energy where we can collaborate on ways we live our lives that provide personal individual freedom. I live a drama free life and would like that to be ESSENTIAL FOR YOU TO.
Most of all; no drugs, no alcoholics, no OCD, no mental issues please and Not a party house.
I definitely love occasional gatherings and I don't mind if you have a few drinks but not excessive.
I'm busy with work and my commitments and like to keep to myself yet have occasional social time together when possible so we aren't strangers...
- If this WAY OF LIVING appeals to you; REACH OUT TO us and tell us MORE ABOUT your lifestyle (so we too get to choose who we live with) not just the property.------including YOUR PHONE NUMBER so I can call you