Preferred stay length
Hiya! My name is Briana (but you can call me Bri), and I am a 19 year old Nursing student looking for a place to live closer in Geelong City.
So I guess I should tell you a little bit about myself!
- Although I'm young in years, I am told often that I am quite mature for my age and I am a little bit of an old soul.
- I'm a very spiritual person and love my crystals but if you don't thats ok too!
- I love reading, philosophy, living a healthy lifestlye, playing netball, going to the gym, binging Netflix, baking and having a wine!
- OH AND I LOVE ALL ANIMALS! So if you have pets that is MORE than ok!
- I do currently have a casual job in Westfield where I work 25+ hours a week roughly so I won't always be home
-I have lived in a sharehouse for the past year so I understand the sharehouse atmosphere
- I am a very clean person and know how to clean up after myself
- I am in a long term relationship so my partner would like to stay over on some nights, but he is also studying so it won't be all the time!
- My budget is about $200 max incl. bills
-My current lease currently ends on the 28th of February but am more than happy to move in sometime sooner!
- I do also have a car, so parking is preferred.
If you wanna know a little bit more about me, please do not hesitate to message me!
Hope to hear from you soon!
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.