Preferred stay length
I'm a 23-year-old Korean female, fluent English speaker and a Nursing student at Deakin University Waterfront Campus. I'm quite tidy and generally organized. I am not too loud and not a smoker. I'm very friendly and I love making new friends. I would prefer to live with females who aren't too messy, aren't smokers and are comfortable and fun to live with.
- I'm looking for a place close to the city and close to the Waterfront campus
- Would very much prefer if it were furnished with at least a bed and essential appliances
- I don't have a car so parking isn't too important
- I'm willing to pay 140-180 AUD maximum, all bills included
- I don't mind being with animals as long as they don't bite or are not afraid of strangers
- I'm looking for something temporary preferably 3-4 months but if the living arrangement is good, I would like to stay for a year.
- I would be looking for places between February 14- 25th but if I am set on the place then I can move in right away.