Online about 1 month ago
Preferred stay length
I have just moved to Brisbane before Christmas! I’m very independent and mature for my age and am really easy to get along with. I’m a full time Legal Secretary in Brisbane City. I am clean and a bit of a homebody during the week and I like my down time.
I currently live in a sharehouse in Morningside however the house has sold and we have to move out. I’m looking to move into a place in Holland Park West, Cooparoo, Norman Park, East Brisbane area.
- cooking and eating out (love food in general)
- sport and going to the gym
- Travelling (going to America for 3 weeks in August for a holiday)
- having a few casual drinks but I rarely go out
- love doggos (mine is in my hometown with my Mum and I need some dog lovin’ in Brisbane) and I will totally dog sit for you!
I just want to find a place where everyone is chilled out, friendly, clean and mature. I want a place that feels homey.
|Room furnished||Not Required|
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|