Online 5 months ago
Preferred stay length
Hi there potential roomie!
I am currently looking for a new place to move into with some really down to earth and friendly people! I am currently on the lookout for a house located somewhere between Glenelg and the city, but are also looking in areas such as Somerton Park, Brighton or Glenelg North.
I am very clean, organised, and reliable. Rent and bills are always paid promptly.
I personally have a maximum budget of $140, but I am happy to go up to $160 if it includes internet and bills. I want to take up one year's lease as I will be backpacking abroad from February 2019.
- I currently work full time as a barista on King William Road (free tea/coffee is on the cards!), whilst also studying a Bachelor of Education and Languages at Flinders University. I finish my degree in June 2018.
- Non-smoker and not a heavy drinker.
- I'm extroverted and like to get out as much as possible but very partial to chilling on the couch binge-watching series' on Netflix (I have an account with free spots).
- Love cooking and creating new recipes. I am vegan but happy to live with non-vegans.
- Massive gym-goer down in Glenelg.
If you're interested, message me and we can meet up over coffee soon :)
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|