Online 5 months ago
Preferred stay length
I'm looking to move into something in the Darlinghurst/Surrey Hills area in late Jan.
1. From Perth, new to Sydney, have spent the previous 5 years living overseas
2. Studied PPE in the UK, then did a MA in Beijing - thesis topic was 'Economic cost of homophobia in China'
3. Currently working as a management consultant in Sydney
1. Outdoors - I have a desk job so like to be outside as many hours as possible on the weekend (beach, hiking, walks, anything)
4. Chinese - spent two years living in China, find culture/language interesting
I usually work pretty late Mon-Thurs, so not looking to party on those days, weekend is a different story. Prefer to be out of the house doing things on the weekend. I'm new to Sydney so always looking to do new things.
I don’t cook so wont leave dirty plates in the sink, I don’t drink milk so I wont steal yours and not tell you. (how good)
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|