Getting in super early to see what's out there, having just been accepted into a Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Secondary Education:
* $150ish or less p/w, could pay up to $180 if it includes bills
* Close to UC campus or in an area where there are buses that go to campus (I don't drive).
* Footy/sport in general/music/TV/cows are my kinda things.
* Keen on a household that is social in a ‘can eat and watch TV together sometimes’ kind of way, but isn’t a party house all the time.
* This is my 500th attempt at uni so I won’t be going out too much but I’m also not adverse to a drink (or ten, if the situation calls for it).
* Wouldn’t be my first time out of home so I’m well house-trained, and would prefer a clean home.
* Bonus points if you have pets because I’ll miss my cat.
*Female house preferred but not totally essential.
Moving from Sydney and will hopefully have Youth Allowance, but will definitely also be looking for work. I have 8 years of experience in fast food/hospo so hopefully shouldn't be too hard in theory.