Online 4 months ago
Preferred stay length
Just hoping to see what’s out there, hopefully moving to study Ag Business Management:
* $150ish or less p/w, could pay a bit more if it included bills
* Estella/Boorooma/Gobbagombalin preferred (I don’t drive & it would make getting to uni a lot easier)
* Footy/sport in general/music/TV/cows are my kinda things.
* Keen on a household that is social in a ‘can eat and watch TV together sometimes’ kind of way, but isn’t a party house alllll the time.
* This is my 500th attempt at uni so I won’t be going out too much but I’m also not adverse to a drink (or ten, if the situation calls for it).
* Wouldn’t be my first time out of home so I’m well house-trained, and would prefer a clean home.
* Bonus points if you have pets because I’ll miss my cat.
*Female house preferred but not totally essential.
Now for the killer: I’m moving away from a worsening home situation with my parents and have about $150 to my name, so flexibility with a bond is required. I do get youth allowance though so should be good for weekly rent. Will also be looking for work asap, I have 8 years of food/hospo experience so hopefully it shouldn’t be too hard. Absolutely happy to pay for the bond once I’m in a position to do so.
That said I’m personally a pretty chill and easy going person, and all that drama will definitely be left behind in Sydney so please don’t be put off by it. 🤗
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|