Preferred stay length
I'm quiet, considerate, polite, respectful, honest and clean. I'm looking for somewhere to hopefully stay long term until I save up enough to buy a house. I'm easy to get along with, mind my own business and clean up after myself. I generally keep to myself and play games, watch movies or work on my business but can be social too.
I don't do drugs, smoke or drink, have parties or have people over often. I don't have any pets and I work full time Monday to Friday. I'm looking for somewhere that has the following:
- Housemates who are CLEAN and TIDY in common areas
- Housemates who are considerate and sane
- A large bedroom big enough for a queen size bed, a TV unit, some crates of belongings and maybe a desk (built in wardrobes would be fantastic too!)
- A dishwasher in the kitchen would be a bonus but not necessary
- Somewhere to park my car, happy to be on the street out the front, even better in a driveway or something though
- Fast internet
Other than that I'm good. I would absolutely love a granny flat or unit but might be a stretch given my price range.
Thanks for your time, have a great day! :)