Preferred stay length
Hey I’m Victoria,
I’m from Canberra moving to Newcastle to start a job on the 9th of April - looking to move down on the 30-31 March.
I am looking to team up with 2 female housemates and find our own cool place to call home.
I’ll be working full time Monday to Friday so prefer to live with somone who works similar hours.
I’ve got furniture to fill a whole house including a spare bed so want to bring everything with me if possible!!! Everything is brand new appliances, TV the works.
A bit about me;
- I love a beer after work and even more on the weekends.
- I’m a keen snowboarder so hoping to switch it up for a surfboard.
- I’m loud and try to be funny but you’ll spend more time laughing at my clumsiness than my jokes
- I’m mad about live music.. faves are sticky fingers and jungle giants
- I have a puppy named Braxton he’s a small English Staffy and the best trained dog you will ever meet because I’m a tough love kinda mum. (He will be coming with me)
- I’m super clean freak so don’t mind me when I clean up after you
Overall I’m pretty keen to get down and find a sick place and make some new friends soooo.... Hopefully you read this and think wow what a cool lass, let’s team up and find a rad house we can call our own ;)
Open to live anywhere that’s cute, happy to pay more for the master room.
|Room furnished||Not Required|
|Maximum number of flatmates||Max 2 others|
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.