Online 8 days ago
Preferred stay length
Hi my name is Lucy, I am 31, Australian.
- Considerate, friendly and down to earth person, clean and tidy, respectful house-mate.
- Non-smoker, zero tolerance for drugs, no pets (although I don't mind other peoples animals, depending on the pet of course), always pay rent and bills on time.
- Looking for a new place to call home, Somewhere relaxing and inviting. Definitely not looking for a party house.
- Working Part-time
- Ideal weekly budget approx. $180 all inclusive (internet required :-)
- My own bathroom would be fantastic!!
- Somewhere with a backyard, near nice walking areas/some nature would be perfect!
- Currently living north of the river (the share-house I currently live in is on the market so am looking for a new place.)
- I enjoy having a chat and a laugh and maybe sharing dinner or watching a movie with my housemate/s, however, I also really appreciate my own space.
- I am a Christian and would be happy to share with people who share my faith however this is not essential, I am just looking for a peaceful, drama-free house with kind and mature minded people.
- I enjoy nature, movies, games and laughing :-)
- I would prefer not to live with a couple, prefer housemates around the ages of 20-late 30's.
Looking forward to hearing from you :-)
|Room furnished||Not Required|
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|