Online 2 months ago
Preferred stay length
Hi! I'm an international student coming to Australia in mid-July. I'll be pursuing my Master's degree at the University of Sydney from July 30th this year so I'm looking for a flatmate to find a sharehouse/apartment with.
I'm quiet but open-minded and friendly. I can cook and clean after myself. I mind my own business and respect privacy. On a typical weekend, I'm either playing video games or watching netflix. I'm also a green tea addict who tries to eat healthy but can't say no to pizza.
I'm open to suburbs far away from the main city as long as they're close to a train station. I also have no idea about the suburbs in Sydney, so if you think a place isn't too far away from my Uni (not more than an hour's commute) then let me know.
- private bedroom
- shared bathroom is okay
- female only apartment/house
- rent between $120-$250 pw (i dont have a job yet so the cheaper the better?)
- i don't mind pets
- i'm okay with smokers as long as they don't smoke inside
- long term flatmate
- shared room
- couples/male flatmate (might accept if there are other female occupants in the house)
- parties so loud the neighbors complain
- short term flatmate/backpackers
Message me if you'd like to know anything else!
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|