I have been living in Australia for the last 9.5 years, experienced in sharing house with university students and professionals. I recently completed my PhD at University of Wollongong (NSW) and I will be working at Monash University from mid-Feb 2019. I'm planning to move to Melbourne in early Feb 2019.
• Non-smoker. Never consumed drugs. Not a party animal. No criminal records.
• Quiet but sociable and friendly.
• Neat, clean and tidy: I usually clean up my dishes as soon as I finish my meal. I do not leave dirty dishes overnight. Furthermore, I do not tend to leave a mess at communal areas.
• Reliable and cooperative: I always pay my rent on time.
• Excellent communication skill.
My ideal room:
• Less than 10 minutes walk to train station, supermarkets and eateries.
• Furnished with mattress, bedframe, wardrobe/cupboard.
• Prefer to have a study desk in the room. Otherwise must have adequate space to fit a study desk if I buy one.