Online 7 months ago
Preferred stay length
I am looking for someone to Team up with and find a home with me
I am wanting to find a 2 /3 bedroom, 2 bathroom property
Open to suburbs in Brisbane to move into as long as it is not too far out from the city as that is where I work.
I have listed a few suburbs however will also look at surrounding suburbs.
My lease goes up on April 13th but am flexible with moving dates if I found something sooner.
- Im 37
- Work professionally as a Visual merchandising manager in the city
- When not at work I am always out adventuring with my friends and family
- I enjoy fitness, healthy living, markets, trips to the beach, art, board games, live music, dinners and brunches, good laughs and banter over a nice wine.
- I like to socialise with my housemates occasionally, however respect and need alone down time as I know life gets hectic for all
What I am looking for in a housemate:
- I am looking for preferably 1 other person to share with
- Someone who is reliable, respectful, clean and house proud but is also fun, likes a chat, knows how to have a laugh, happy to share a meal with me occasionally but most importantly wants to find a beautiful house to call home.
I have shared houses for many years and all my housemates have since become my friends.
I own all of the furniture in my house however would welcome any furniture that you had or wanted to put into the house as it will become your home too.
If you feel like this sounds like a good fit for you, please get in contact as I would love to chat with you.
|Room furnished||Not Required|
|Bathroom type||Ensuite or own required|
|Maximum number of flatmates||Max 1 other|