Online 3 months ago
Preferred stay length
** Due to unexpected circumstances I am back on the market for a room/teamup/lease takeover
Looking for either a good size room with decent storage, a lease take over on a studio/one bed, or someone to team up with to get a lease in the following areas : CBD, South Melbourne, Southbank, St Kilda, and would consider a few parts of East Melbourne/South Yarra
Stuff about me
- full time employed in a steady role. Professional 9-5
- Always has up to the minute quality memes, some may even go as far as to say spicy memes (references available)
- Clean and does my part around the house
- Weird in the delightfully eccentric (self proclaimed) kind of way and not in the ‘concerned you live with a serial killer’ kind of way.
- Not uptight about guests, food, drinking or any other arbitrary activities.
- Respectful and considerate of housemates.
- 26 years old
- Reasonable and a good communicator
- happy to have a chat with most anyone
- no car to worry about
- non smoker
I need the space to be largish or have really good storage as I have lots of stuff and I need decent internet for my raging Netflix addiction (must.binge). Preferably super close to transit.
If you think you have something glorious that fits the above please, shoot me a message.
Budget (varies) but up to $350 for the right thing. Some flexibility with move in dates.
* Do not contact me with share rooms or if you are renting rooms out in tens or hundreds of properties. You are the problem and the reason regular working people can't get stable accommodation in and around Melbourne.
|Room furnished||Not Required|
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|