Heya potential future housemate legends!
I’m a hospitality professional, in my mid-late 20’s, working full-time (and fucking lovin’ it).
I’m flexible with move-in dates. (Between now and the beginning of April is mandatory though)
Here’s a list of things that make me a great housemate:
- I’m a pretty good home chef and I never learned how to cook for just one person, so your breakfast, lunch and dinner could be sorted at all times
- I can build furniture
- because the furniture I’ve build so far is pretty crappy, I’m happy to invest money in furniture (and generally making a house/apartment a home)
- I’m into gardening (fresh bloody damn veggies, guys!)
- because I’m originally from Berlin, I do know how to have a good time
- I make banging coffee and I’m happy to share at all times
- I’m into wine and whiskey (again, sharing is caring)
- I love whippets (that demonstrates how much of a good person I am)
- I studied law and political science as well as marketing, communication and management back home, so I can easily persuade landlords to do and pay stuff for the house that they usually wouldn’t do/pay for
- my visa is sorted (I’m here to stay)