Online 3 months ago
Preferred stay length
** have found somewhere; in the process of confirming it **
I’m a Bris local working in Salisbury, driving deliveries with a company called Food Connect. Also have my own thing delivering mulch and manure to home gardeners, a couple of whom are in and near Moorooka.
I’ve been part of a bulk-grocery co-operative in Highgate Hill since 2012. Appreciate clean and tidy common areas and am fine with housework rosters; competent in basic handyperson things around the house. I smoke 5-7 cigarettes per day outside and am clean about it. Am pretty reserved and like privacy at some times: home for me is a place to relax.
- Jun 2015 - present: held sole lease in Highgate Hill with one other housemate
- Jun 13 - Jun 15: joint leaseholder with three others in West End
- May 12 - Jun 13: held sole lease in Dutton Park
- not blacklisted; always paid rent and bills on time
- can send copies of Dutton Park and Highgate Hill rent ledgers if would like.
Have basic (mostly bedroom) furnishings, kitchen cookware / crockery / cutlery for 2-3 people, a bicycle and ute; happy with on-street parking if need. Would ideally move in towards late March though may be flexible.
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|