Preferred stay length
Hi potential housemate,
I'm an architect - I work weekdays. Weekends I chill or take off somewhere memorable.
Clean, Courteous/considerate, kind, compassionate... Flexible depending...
Good quality food is life.
Quote mum: "Knowledge (education) is power".
Quote dad: "The harder you work the luckier you get".
I would like a buddy who;
- knows how to use focus pads...
- tai chi/Kung fu/boxing/martial arts...
- knows good food...
- has an interesting job/likes their job/doesn't hate their life bc of their job
- likes good music, travel, plans & planes
- a singer (female) or Plays an instrument
- generally cool without thinking/or just a laugh
- Joyful, happy, funny &/or quirky
-doctor, lawyer, psychologist, teacher, accountant, developer, manager, design.
Will happily settle for something else - if the shoe fits...
Easy going, so hit it me up, now looking for a good match/room/house/home,
|Bathroom type||Ensuite or own required|
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|