View other listings in Parkville, North Melbourne, East Melbourne, Carlton North, Brunswick West, Brunswick East, West Melbourne, West Melbourne, South Yarra, Saint Kilda West, Saint Kilda East, Saint Kilda, Richmond, Fitzroy, Collingwood, Brunswick, South Melbourne, Southbank, Melbourne, Docklands.
Online 2 months ago
Preferred stay length
I'm pretty relaxed, organised, reliable and really care about living in a tidy and clean home. I love meeting new people but am not big on living in a party house. I'm mostly looking for a quiet place to live as I'm moving out of a very noisy apartment in the CBD!
What I am looking for in a property
(After wading through the jungle that is Melbourne real estate for 11 years, my needs have become very specific ;)
1) Split heating/cooling if possible
2) Double glazing/a quiet location
3) Somewhere well built where the neighbors can't be heard
4) Away from noisy main streets or high enough that it doesn't matter
5) Somewhere with modern fixtures that make the apartment easy to keep clean
6) Own/Ensuite Bathroom
8) Bedrooms that don't share walls.
What I am hoping for in a flatmate
1) Someone who understands I'm looking for a quiet and relaxing living space
2) Someone who cares about keeping a neat, clean and tidy house
3) Someone who is willing to be reliable with rent payments and is responsible with any repairs/issues that might arise with the property over time
5) Someone who is cool with agreeing on some house rules to follow to keep things civil
A bit more about me:
I'm a 30-year-old Graphic Designer from Melbourne who works full time in South Melbourne, Monday to Friday from around 7AM - 5/6PM.
I love food, films and checking out exhibitions, talks and local festivals around the city during the week. If I am at home, I'm usually taking it easy or working on my own design projects.
|Room furnished||Not Required|
|Bathroom type||Ensuite or own required|
|Maximum number of flatmates||Max 1 other|