Online 6 months ago
Preferred stay length
Hi there, I'm Ness!
I’m moving to Sydney for a new job based at the airport starting mid April, and looking for a share house to call home. I grew up in Tassie, and have lived in either Melbourne or Brisbane for a number of years. Sydney is a new venture to live, although I've frequently visited to see friends and family.
While the job will be pretty busy with frequent travel, I like to keep a good balance between work and play. I’m social and love an adventure, particularly anything outdoors.
I highly value staying active, healthy and happy- this means during the weekdays I'm predominantly exercising, working full time in aviation, and doing part time uni work. Weekends are spent with mates, going to events, travel, and I’m looking forward to exploring more of Sydney as a local!
I'm house trained, including basics such as:
- keeping communal areas tidy
- 'clean as you go' kitchen habits
- pushing a vacuum cleaner and other weekly chores
- replacing toilet paper and other household items
- Netflix binging
- kicking back and having a chat with a drink in hand or over dinner
- respecting / giving you space
I'm looking to move to a place:
- that’s not a headache for the commute to the airport (pref cycling distance or near train line)
- in mid to late April
- that I can lease for 6 months or more
- has max 3 housemates
- has a carpark (on street parking is fine)
- close to the action of what Sydney has to offer!
I'd be looking for housemate(s) who are positive, have a good sense of humour, predominantly sociable, and enjoy what they do.
Feel free to get in contact if you think I'd be a great fit for your home!
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|