Full time associate in property investment group. Seeking affordable but nice place to live to keep expenses down for personal investment purposes. Where I am living now is a great price but there are two adult dogs being left here by the owner of the house who are completely non toilet trained and after 1.5 years of cleaning it I am seeing what else is out there.
I have lived and am currently living with women comfortably. Don't have to be worried about me being a creep.
- Quiet but social
- Hard worker.
- Stays tidy.
- Competitive sporting background and getting back into gym after 1.5 years of 7 days a week work
- Mature professional who can have a laugh and a glass of scotch once in a while
- Broad interests. Bit of nerd deep down.
- Conversational but like my own space, especially after stressful days at work.
- Occasionally a goofball.
I can provide references:
- Previous places of residence
- Personal / character