Online about 1 month ago
Preferred stay length
We're looking to start a share house are keen to move out ASAP! We are looking for 1 other person to join us and are happy to join an existing house or start a new one!
Here are a few things about us:
- We are friends and have known each other for over 10 years, we are both 22.
- Emma works as a teacher's aid and in admin part time while studying her teaching degree. She loves a night in with a good book, a tub of cookies and cream icecream and cuddles from her pup.
- Luke works at Deloitte full time and spends most of his free time playing games, watching sport, bushwalking and bike riding.
- We are clean, friendly and easy going.
- We are both considerate and respectful of other people's privacy.
- Our budget is $200/week each.
- Our preferred location is in Queanbeyan or Jerrabomberra but we happy to move into Canberra as long as the house is within 20 minutes of the airport.
You should also know that Emma also has a 7-month-old pup named Spencer who will be joining us. He loves all the cuddles and pats you can spare. Also joining us is her rabbit named Stewie, a fluffy bunny full of attitude. So with this in mind we're looking for a pet friendly house.
If you are interested then let us know by flicking us a message!
|Room furnished||Not Required|
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|