Preferred stay length
Howdy! Looking for a place to stay preferrably long term for two friends, 1 male and 1 female (not a couple) here in Sydney.
- Both are nurses who came from the Philippines and working full-time as registered nurses: one is working in Bondi Junction while the other one is working in Darlinghurst.
- Easy going, respectful, responsible, clean and tidy.
- Friendly and very approachable. We like to socialise but we value privacy as well.
- You wouldn’t have to worry, you’ve got 2 nurses under your roof, we got you covered 😉
What we are looking for:
- Near to train station as we don’t have a car. We prefer walking distance to train station. 😊
- Close to supermarkets, shops and cafes is ideal but not neccessary.
- Private room for each, shared toilet and bath is not a problem.
- Fully furnished with all utilities included (WiFi, water, electricity)
- Place which can accommodate occasional visitor/s. Willing to pay extra if staying for a while.
- Our home away from home. 😊
Ready to move in on or before September 11th.
Kindly send us a message for offers.
|Maximum number of flatmates||Max 1 other|
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.