Howdy! Looking for a place to stay preferrably 6mos-12mos here in Sydney.
- RN who came from the Philippines and working full-time as a theatre nurse in Bondi Junction.
- Easy going, respectful, responsible, clean and tidy.
- Friendly and very approachable. Likes to socialise but most of the time loves to be in my private zone. I value privacy as well and I hope you do too. ☺️
- I work long hours everyday so you won’t probably see me in the house during the day unless it’s my day/s off or weekends. 😅
- Pays rent on time.
What I am looking for:
- Near train station as I don’t have a car. Prefer walking distance to train station. 😊
- Close to supermarkets, shops and cafes is ideal but not neccessary.
- Private room for myself, shared toilet and bath is not a problem.
- Fully furnished with all utilities included (WiFi, water, electricity)
- Place which can accommodate occasional visitor/s. Willing to pay extra if staying for a while.
- Home away from home. ❤️
Ready to move in on or before September 8th.
Kindly send me a message for offers.