Online 3 months ago
Preferred stay length
I work & study,.. that keeps me busy, but a happy busy :)
In spare time I like to do: yoga, netball, walks, movies, brunch, cooking and reward myself with a glass of wine or two.
I'm a social person and happy to chill out with house mates, get takeaway & watch a movie together sometimes.. but also enjoy some "me time" and value privacy so I can easily accommodate to your preferences.
I’ve been in several share houses. I'm respectful & clean up after myself.
* I'm Vegetarian & do my own grocery shopping (not bothered by sharing with non-veg ppl)
* I drive a lot for work & when visiting family, easy parking is important for me
* I prefer my own bathroom as sometimes have early starts for work and late nights for study
- a room big enough for my desk
- a chill house, long term stay
I have a lot of furniture that I can bring - or not - to the house depending on your preference!
(fridge, washing machine, dining table, coffee table, 2x couches, clothes hanger, bedside table/chest, another desk)
|Room furnished||Not Required|
|Bathroom type||Ensuite or own required|
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|