Ready to get started?

Get startedā€¦

List my placeFind a place
Bianca, Female, 31, $200, Have pets, Smoker, No children, and LGBT+

Bianca, Female, 31

Online Today

Rent budget

$200pw

Preferred stay length

1 year or more

Move date

Now

About me

Hi,
I am looking for housemates to share a place with that I've already secured in Banksia Grove.

There are two rooms available - one has a king single bed, desk and drawers (I'm looking for a double bed) and the other room has a double bed, small drawers and bedside table. Both rooms have built-in wardrobes.

Currently there is me (I'm 31, working retail, socially awkward, like cooking and being tidy) and my Jack Russell pup, Annie. She is house trained and spends most of her time asleep on my bed, the couch, or anywhere she can really.

The double room is currently occupied by a 37yo guy, who is also socially awkward and spends 98% of his time in his room watching TV/sleeping. The other 2% he spends cooking. He's a very clean/tidy person - but he's told me he's looking for somewhere else.

The house (and rooms) are fully furnished. Laundry, kitchen, dining, lounge etc. There is a covered backyard and room for a second small dog. There is plenty of street parking - and the possibility of a carport spot (it's only a double carport).

There is a shared bathroom - between rooms 1 and 2. It has a bathtub and shower!

Rules of the house are basic
- You make a mess, you clean it
- Don't feed the dog
- Bring your own consumables (food, toiletries, etc) and don't use other people's without asking first

I am looking to share with people who are conscientious of others, clean, tidy and reliable. Age, employment, religion, gender - don't matter to me, as long as you're open and understanding of others and like dogs.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Working full time
Working part time
Student
Backpackers
Retired
Unemployed/Welfare
Working holiday
Have pets
Smoker
No children
LGBT+

Property preferences

Room furnished Required
Internet Flexible
Bathroom typeFlexible
ParkingFlexible
Maximum number of flatmatesFlexible

Preferred accommodation types

Room(s) in an existing share house
Shared Room
Student accommodation

Bianca is also interested in Teaming-Up and starting a new share house.

Preferred locations

Bianca on social media

You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.

profile

Contact Bianca
Online Today
Verified:AustraliaWhat's this?
Early bird access required

or

Teamup with Bianca in one of these rentals