Online 3 months ago
Preferred stay length
At first I was looking for a place to live by myself but then I thought a little better and decided to look for people to share the house with. I am totally new in Brisbane and I don't have any friends there so I thought that living with other people would be a good way of making friends. I am looking for a home not just a shelter. Therefore, I think it is important to give more details about me so I can find a good match here:
* I am 35 years old. Brazilian architect who recently moved to Australia on February after my permanent residency was granted. I arrived in Sydney, I liked it here but after visiting the warm and wonderful state of Queensland, I decided to move to Brisbane.
* I need to bring my stuff (bed, mattress, dresser)
* I like to party sometimes but I don't like to throw real parties at home, (unless it is a special ocasion). I love cooking so maybe I'd invite friends for dinner once in a while but that's it.
* I can only live with people who care about having an organised house. No need to be a cleaning freak but considerate and respectful with others. What you do in your room is your business but the common areas should always be kept tidy.
* I am allergic to cigarettes and I really hate the smell. Weed doesn't bother me at all but cigarettes do.
* I would love to have a pet, I like cats and dogs. If you already have one it will be WONDERFUL but if you don't have and don't want to have, I understand, no problem. I can live without having a pet for a while.
|Room furnished||Not Required|
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|