Online 17 days ago
Preferred stay length
• I’m looking for probably a female around the same age (~32), open to whoever for the right fit though, absolutely LGBTQI friendly, working/profesh/work-study combo.
• I work full time as a hairdresser in Collingwood, have a great network of excellent friends, and have two awesome rescue cats- one big floof and one lil’ slinky baby. Both insiders.
• I fly back to Sydney to visit family semi-regularly, so having someone I trust at home with my cat babies would mean the world to me.
• I’m going back to study psych/neuroscience at La Trobe next year, but will still be working as much as I can, so rent won’t be an issue.
•I love to share meals and be social, but very much love doing my own thing. Home is for relaxation and respite for me, I am very respectful of personal space, considerate regarding noise etc, not a party-house type. I am quite a busy person, so when I’m home I love to relax by cooking, having a glass of wine, reading, binging Netflix, etc
• I have a whole house worth of mostly vintage ~cool~ furniture, plus brand new fridge, washer and dryer.
Please contact me if you’re interested.
|Room furnished||Not Required|
|Maximum number of flatmates||Max 2 others|