My name is Shafia and I am looking for a room to rent with easy-going and tidy individuals. A little about me:
* My current tenancy expires end of July but I'm happy to move around a month or so earlier (negotiable if I find a good fit)
* I'm 32, a registered nurse and work in the mental health space.
* My main love in life is travelling
* Other hobbies and interests- dance, natural health/medicine, comic books and associated movies, GOT, the outdoors, good food and good company.
* Personality- I get along easily with most people. I guess you'd call me a mix of intro/extrovert. Have a bit of a wicked sense of humour once you get to know me. I work hard and hence travel hard.
* Behaviours- I'm super clean and tidy. Im a bit of a health nut. Practically a non-drinker but enjoy the odd red wine/s. I'm pretty quiet at home and tend to spend most of my time at work, at the gym or with friends on the weekends, but enjoy a good chat and food with housemates too.
I will be starting a new job in Sept which will be contract nursing, so I may be away for some periods of time on short contracts.
Totally happy to live with any animals in the home and welcome it since I don't have my own due to how much time I spend away.
Hope to find some cool people to live with :)