Preferred stay length
First and foremost, I am an Australian citizen based in Adelaide who has a clean record (a bonus)!
My reason for the big move:
Sadly, statistics show that Adelaide has one of the highest unemployment rates in Australia, making it difficult to find full-time employment (or any job at all). Because of this, I've decided that it's time for a change, even if it means starting a new life in Sydney in order to seek new opportunities and chase my dreams (whatever that may be - I hadn't thought that far ahead)!
In the meantime, I am looking for full-time retail or admin work (without previous experience in admin). If you have connections or know of any job vacancies you can refer me to, that would mean the world! I will obviously need the financial stability to pay the rent!
A little about myself / What makes me great to live with:
- an introvert; an INTP (if that matters to anyone)
- true and honest (often blunt, but with good intentions)
- emotionally intelligent (respectful towards your personal space, but can provide emotional comfort and support if/when needed)
- open-minded (accepting of others' differences; will respect your values and expect the same in return)
- clean and organised (a slight case of OCD, but not as extreme as you might think)
- polite (will not use your things and/or eat your food without your consent)
|Bathroom type||Ensuite or own required|
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.