Preferred stay length
Hi! The name’s Karishma. I was born and raised in Thailand, moving to Melbourne to pursue my masters degree (I’ll be going to RMIT). I’m currently 29 years old and gurantee to be someone easy and great to live with!
1. I can cook great food! :D
2. Since I do consider myself a sensible adult, I’m not loud. I love my share of peace and quiet.
3. I love cleanliness, yes please!!
4. I’m orgnised, so you can expect minimal amount of mess.
5. I love animals, so if you have pets, I’d welcome that! I was never allowed to have pets while living in Thailand (except for a few gold fishes and koi fishes xD) - so that’d be amazing!
6. I’m open minded and have a considerably good sense of humor? Though you can be the judge of that when we meet!
7. I love diversity and meeting new people
8. I absolutely despise discrimination against any religion, race, ethnicity or gender. I love everyone. We’re all human beings and deserve the right to live in peace. ;) In the end, we all croak and end up in the dust. (I can be so philosophical sometimes, it’s ridiculous!)
9. I meditate? xD so I could say I’m pretty calm - that means I don’t lose my crap easily.
10. Let's be friends and have a blast?! :)
Extras: I read, write and draw.
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.