Online 2 months ago
Preferred stay length
Hello! I'm a graduate designer at a landscape architecture/planning firm. I have lived in England, Ireland and Australia. I am a very friendly, considerate and mature person - I am social and an animal lover. I would ideally love to live somewhere with friendly housemates in their 20s, that is close to nature and not too far from Green Square (where I work).
I work full time - sometimes longish hours, so I won't be home that much during the week. In my spare time I enjoy adventuring, creative pursuits and attending community events. I am an open minded person and am always up for a kitchen boogie. I am respectful of everyone's personal space.
So to summarise me::
- full time landscape architect
- seeking sharehouse with professionals/students in 20s, ideally 3-4 people
- open minded, friendly
- vegan (of course i don't mind what your diet is!)
- respectful of personal space
- clean person
- social (would like to live somewhere where I could invite friends over on occasion)
- non -smoker, no drugs
- animal lover (if i could adopt a pet in the future this would be a definite plus!)
- move date flexible, looking for long term
If you have any spots available /any questions don't hesitate to send me a message :) Thank you!
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|