View other listings in Wishart, Upper Mount Gravatt, Mount Gravatt East, Holland Park, Greenslopes, Wellers Hill, South Brisbane, Highgate Hill, East Brisbane, Dutton Park, Mount Gravatt, Holland Park West, Tarragindi, Moorooka, Coopers Plains, Sunnybank, Salisbury.
Online about 1 month ago
Preferred stay length
I am a student of Griffith University. I work casually as a cleaner and babysitter, and I receive Austudy welfare from Centrelink. I am very clean, tidy, responsible, and respectful.
Location: As close to the Pacific motorway as possible.
Ideally Sunnybank, Upper Mount Gravatt, Eight Mile Plains, and surrounding suburbs.
Please don't message me if your location is further South than Sunnybank Hills, or further East than Carindale. I'm trying to stick as close to the inner suburbs as possible. North side is a big NO-NO.
I love laughing my ass off, bingeing on Netflix, and being a dope ass meme Queen. Best thing about me would be my dog Freddy. He is a sweet lil munchkin, Mr Popular.
As a responsible pet owner, I will assume yard maintenance duties.
I drive and own a car, street parking is fine. Happy to carpool if you chip in for petrol.
Will be ready to move in October. Starting the search early, just looking for the right home for me and my son 🐶.
• Minimum stay 6 months.
• Property and tenants must be pet friendly. Freddy is an inside/outside dog and needy for scritches. He is great with other dogs, and cats.
• Room size suitable for a queen size bed and tallboy.
• Room on ground floor preferable. Too lazy to move furniture up stairs.
• Sociable household a must. I don't drink or party, I just hate awkward silences.
• I'm 420 friendly but will obvs respect housemates wishes.
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|