Preferred stay length
I am a student of Griffith University. I work casually as a delivery helper, and I receive Austudy from Centrelink.
Location: As close to Griffith Uni Nathan as possible.
Ideally Salisbury, Sunnybank, Coopers Plains or Mt Gravatt East.
Please don't message me if your location is further South than Sunnybank Hills, or further East than Carindale. I'm trying to stick as close to the inner suburbs and Nathan as possible. North side is a NO-NO.
My interests include cute communist memes and the inevitable revolutionary doggo uprising. I love laughing my ass off, bingeing on Netflix, and being a dope ass meme Queen. Best thing about me would be my dog Freddy. He is a sweet lil munchkin, Mr Popular.
I'll clean the communal areas, bathrooms and kitchen weekly for a discount on my rent. Lmao a bish is broke.
As a responsible pet owner, I will assume yard mowing duties.
I drive and own a car, street parking is fine. Happy to carpool if you chip in for petrol.
Move in date is super flexible. I'm in no rush, just looking for the right home for me and my son 🐶.
• Minimum stay 6 months.
• Property and tenants must be pet friendly. Freddy is an inside/outside dog and needy for scritches. He is great with other dogs, and cats.
• Room size suitable for a queen size bed and tallboy.
• Room on ground floor preferable. Too lazy to move furniture up stairs.
• Sociable household a must. I don't drink or party, I just hate awkward silences.
• I'm 420 friendly but will obvs respect housemates wishes.
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.