Online about 2 months ago
Preferred stay length
I am a student of Griffith University. I work casually as a delivery helper, cleaner, and babysitter, and I receive Austudy from Centrelink.
Location: As close to Griffith Uni Nathan as possible.
Ideally Salisbury, Sunnybank, Coopers Plains or Mt Gravatt East.
Please don't message me if your location is further South than Sunnybank Hills, or further East than Carindale. I'm trying to stick as close to the inner suburbs and as possible. North side is a big NO-NO.
My interests include cute communist memes and the inevitable revolutionary doggo uprising. I love laughing my ass off, bingeing on Netflix, and being a dope ass meme Queen. Best thing about me would be my dog Freddy. He is a sweet lil munchkin, Mr Popular.
As a responsible pet owner, I will assume yard mowing duties.
I drive and own a car, street parking is fine. Happy to carpool if you chip in for petrol.
Will be ready to move in October. Starting the search early, just looking for the right home for me and my son 🐶.
• Minimum stay 6 months.
• Property and tenants must be pet friendly. Freddy is an inside/outside dog and needy for scritches. He is great with other dogs, and cats.
• Room size suitable for a queen size bed and tallboy.
• Room on ground floor preferable. Too lazy to move furniture up stairs.
• Sociable household a must. I don't drink or party, I just hate awkward silences.
• I'm 420 friendly but will obvs respect housemates wishes.
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|