I'm a student from Canada, beginning my Masters at ANU in International Relations. I'm very responsible and enjoy keeping a clean house. I'm also very much on the quiet side, though I'm always open to hanging out, especially going on hikes or camping. My hobbies include:
- Reading, though mostly non-fiction
- Music (I also really love headphones so if you jam with those, I'm about it)
- Nintendo games, Super Smash bros and Pokemon in particular, though I can't say no to a rousing session of Mario Kart
- I also love cartoons and animated movies (I have very strong feelings about Toy Story 3 beating out The Illusionist for best animated film), so if you need someone to talk to for hours about Gravity Falls or the Avatar (the Airbenders, not the blue people) then look no further!
- I'm into hiking and camping as well
- I wish I knew how to play the cello, or really any instrument but suffer from a lack of competency with instruments, and have been meaning to get into gardening but sadly have never had a garden to work with :l
- I have decently strong opinions about emojis, and am not a fan of the iOS :shrug: and stand by the fact that twitter emojis are the best
I really love life and have 100% faith that we live in the best of times and that the times are always getting better. My visa application to move to Australia mentioned that I want to try a sausage sanga, which isn't particularly relevant but I think it's a good thing to mention since I would really love to grab one and have a beer, if you're down.