Preferred stay length
Hi, my name is Marina. I'm currently doing my PhD in microbiology at Adelaide uni and will be moving to Melbourne in January 2019 to continue my studies at the University of Melbourne. I'm flexible, but prefer female housemates. *Please only message me if there are two or less housemates!*
Some things about me:
1. I am at the lab at least 9-5 Mon-Fri, with some experiments/assignments keeping me there 8am-8pm.
2. I grew up in North Haven, Adelaide, but I have been living out of home since July this year.
3. I am quiet (I'm not the party type nor a confrontational person), tidy (I don't leave mess for other people to clean, and I like being organised with storage) and respectful of other people's space and belongings.
4. I'm happy to split/rotate chores, and I'm easy to get along with (despite some innate awkwardness).
5. I value honesty and transparency, and I like to keep detailed documentation of all transactions (PhD scholarships aren't very generous!).
When I'm not studying, I'm playing Pokémon on the 2DS, browsing cat pictures/videos, or blogging :)
|Room furnished||Not Required|
|Maximum number of flatmates||Max 2 others|
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.