Hi! I'm Joe and will be working from Perth for the next 12 weeks and am looking for a place to stay. Originally from Perth but have been living on the east coast for 6 years.
- I'm looking for a modern and clean property of any sort in or within 10min walk to the CBD end of the city. In Melbourne I live a 10min walk from the office so am hoping to replicate something close to this in here.
- If unfurnished it's all good as I have a house worth of stuff in storage over there and can pull out anything I need to fit out my room.
- Ideally I want to live with someone working or studying full time, who's interested in having chats when they want but also respects my space when I've had a long day and just want to chill.
- 26yo working in IT
- I have a long term partner (7yrs) and baby pug back in Melbourne
- Very driven professional, Xoogler
- Outside of work I enjoy reformer pilates and mtbing
- I have a few food allergies and am currently living of steak and vegetables/soup so I will need somewhere outside that I can cook steaks at breakfast and dinner as I don't like cooking meat inside out of courtesy. I have a small bbq if needed.
That's me, looking forward to hearing from anyone with something that may be suitable. Thankyou