My name is Charlotte and I am turning 18 in March 2019. In 2019, I will be either attending Vet School or doing a animal-related science degree.
I do not drink, smoke nor do drugs but am willing to flat with people who drink socially but I do not want to flat with smokers, those who do drugs or heavy drinkers. Despite this I am actually quite fun!
I am very mature for my age. I am bubbly person who likes to listen to music, watch movies, spend time with my dog Milo and train dogs.
A couple of things about me:
- I like to exercise
- I like to socialise with friends
- I like to listen to any music
- I am a complete movie buff
- I am very organised
- I clean up after myself
- I am very happy to do my share of house chores
- I have a healthy lifestyle
- I am very polite and strive to be a solid friend to everyone
- I do like privacy and respect
- I love animals
I am looking for like-minded people to flat with. I have a small dog called Milo. She is extremely well behaved- she is house trained, hypoallergenic (good for people with allergies), she does not have the typical doggy odour, she does not slobber, drool or chew.
I cannot flat with people with medium or large dogs.
If you are someone I am looking for, then feel free to get in touch.
Thanks a lot!