- 1-2 rooms, granny-flat or large room
- Ensuite or own bathroom (no sharing please)
- Air-conditioned room please
- Price up to $350 for right space/layout
- Quiet location (not city/valley please)
- Easy drive/transport to the city
- Pets are ok and welcomed :)
- Mature professionals or quiet students
- Non-smoking house please
- Townhouse / house setup preferred
- Share with 1 single person (maximum 2)
- Please only housemate managed properties
I'm alternatively thinking of starting a share house if any team-ups are interested in 3-4bed 2bath between 2ppl.
I'm 31 and work full-time in the CBD. I'm looking for a 1-2bed apartment or rooms, granny-flat or larger size ensuite room. I’m staying with family so my move in time can be immediately for the right place. I'm a quiet mature professional with excellent rental history. I enjoy social sport, reading and study, art and the odd reality show. I also enjoy going out for breakfast, coffee and browsing vintage stores or markets on the weekends. I'm not into a party house, loud music or daily visitors as home for me is for relaxing after a long day or week. I like socialising and wine but usually out of the house. If sharing, I'm looking for people who are similar minded. I generally keep to myself, especially during the work week, but keen to meet a friend or a have a drink if we click.
Ideally up to 300p/w but negotiable on price (max 350p/w + bills) for granny flat/apartment/private half-house or the right combination of storage, location, furnishings and quiet surrounds.
Please send me a message if you think you might have a space for me or want to know more.