Preferred stay length
I'm an easy-going 25 year old guy from India, working full time in Melbourne CBD. A non-vegetarian too. My clients are based in Melbourne CBD (I'm a tech consultant), so I'm looking for an accommodation preferably near to CBD or less than 5km from CBD.
I'm a smoker (outside the house), but I am also a very clean person. Non-judgmental and understanding. I blend in with people easily. I'm very responsible when it comes to doing my share of the household work, paying rent/bills, etc. I don't have pets but I'm totally fine with them being in the house. I will respect your privacy, quiet-time and expect the same from you too.
I'm looking to move in, within a week or 2. (could do Dec 1 too).
Perks of living with me:
1. I've a couple friends who are pursuing their masters in Melbourne. You get to socialize with them, their friends and so on (on weekends), if you want to.
2. You get an ensemble of recommendations about trending and amazing Movies/TV Series to binge on.
3. A lending ear to your problems and tons of free and good advice whenever you need it.
4. One stop solution to all your PC problems. I love fixing Windows PCs/Laptops. So if you ever got a problem, you know what to do.
5. Exceptional critic and reviewer when it comes to patching up job resumes, blog articles etc.
6. A co-op mate if you're into gaming.
7. You get to taste a lot of Indian dishes and be a part of several experimental cooking recipes. :)
Don't hesitate to ask me if you want to know more.
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|