A bit about me:
- Research scientist (psychologist), used to study teenagers now working in a child research institute.
- British and spent 7 years living in shared houses in London so I get communal living and how to tidy up after myself.
- Been travelling the past 2 years around Russia and Asia but am now settling in Melbourne with my shiny new job. I’ve been here 2 months already so know where some stuff is but still have loads to explore.
- I climb, cycle, cook, listen to music (punk, techno, lots of other stuff), read history books and chat about things far beyond the scope of my knowledge - this is usually best done with people who do know what they’re talking about so I can learn new stuff :)
- I don’t smoke but I do drink: beer mainly, sometimes vodka, never tequila.
- I’m not very good at punctuation, though I’m working on it.
- Oh and I’m 27. And I speak Russian.
My ideal flat:
- Cycling distance from the children’s hospital; e.g. Brunswick, Northcote, Coburg, etc.
- Decent sized room, pref. furnished.
- Size-able kitchen, or at least something larger than a shoebox.
- A garden for sitting about and storing bikes.
- Sociable, clean flat mates that are down for post-work chats and maybe a pint or two every now n again.