*Please read before contacting me in regards to your accommodation*
- 22, currently taking a break from law school to spread my wings a bit and get some much needed TLC. Relocating from Townsville to Melbourne as I have been granted a transfer.
- Currently working with Services Australia so stable employment.
- I have had experience in 3 share houses, since I was 18, but currently living with an older couple (family friends) due to rental crisis, but still paying my way.
- I can be really social but also really enjoy my personal space and private time. I would like to keep my autonomy but also make friends with the people I am living with!
- I can cook a great meal if you want me to! :)
- I did work as a cleaner once upon a time and live with an older couple who values a clean house so I know how to clean and will clean up after myself. I am not a clean freak though so I can be flexible with others and wont make huge issues over nothing
- That being said I am flexible and very communicative
- No pets but I am more than happy to live with yours (no pet allergies or fears around animals)
- Have previously lived in Melbourne for a few months but had to come back to Townsville temporarily due to family crisis.
What I am looking for:
- I am looking for a room for 6-12 months (depending if it works for everyone)
- A place where I can live safely
- A place that has fair rules but also lets me live comfortably/independently
- A place where I could potentially make good friends or at least get along with well.
- Will be working in a Brunswick office so anywhere around Brunswick is ideal
- Will not be taking my car down to Melbourne but will eventually be looking to buy a new one so the issue around carspace will come up at some point.