Preferred stay length
Hi all :)
I'm new to Sydney/Australia and am first year international (Singaporean) medical student at USyd looking for long term accommodation from Jan 2019 to Dec 2019.
I'm extroverted, friendly, nice and most importantly, actually can and will clean up after myself. I can cook and also recently took a handyman course so I'm equipped to fix basic/everyday malfunctions around the house.
Other important facts:
- non smoker and as long as I don't smell it I'm ok if you do
- I'm an animal lover so house pets aren't a problem for me
- I will not be throwing any party in the house or otherwise bring home any strangers
- I generally stick to a normal schedule and won't be back at weird hours
- I always pay rent on time
- I will respect your privacy and ask that you do the same
I have a pretty wide range of interests but my main ones are Muay Thai, SCUBA diving, swimming, and travelling. I enjoy a good game of ultimate frisbee but I'm only a casual player. I can also both snowboard and ski.
Overall I'm pretty chill with 99% of the things you can pull as long as I'm informed beforehand but would still prefer if any whacky things are kept to a minimum.
*I would strongly prefer if the rent includes all utility bills*
|Bathroom type||Ensuite or own required|
|Maximum number of flatmates||Flexible|