My name is Alex and I am currently seeking short term accomodation. I am looking for a place that is flexible with move out dates - therefore not keen on signing onto a lease. I am unsure about my future plans...I guess a lot of people are in the same boat at the moment with the current climate, but I can safely say that I am looking for accomodation until the end of January 2021 for sure. After that, I will reassess my situation.
I am looking for places that aren't too far from Chermside as I am seeking to minimise my travel time from 45mins to half that...ideally :-D So I am open to surrounding suburbs for sure as anything is better than 45 minutes.
Ideally, I would really like to live with people who are around a similar age and have similar ideals about their home space. I seek to live in a space where it's peaceful and calm. Work for me means non-stop engaging and interacting and building relationships and fast, so home for me is more about recharging and centering. I'm not anti-social by any means, but working in Retail at Christmas time and in general, is non-stop. Also as I am studying I am doing my own work on the side and research...so I'm pretty busy and quite independent.
A little about me:
- I work full-time at Chermside shopping centre as a Retail Manager. My days are busy and long, so I am looking for a space to recharge in. Not a party house, sorry :-(
- I am studying part-time online (Interior Design and Decorating - but I am only in the early stages. So my plate is pretty full.
- I am an 'Introverted-Extrovert' so I do keep to myself as work can be quite draining - I am totally up for a conversation but I am also someone who needs their own space.
- I do try my best to cook for myself so I will be someone that uses the kitchen.
- I am SUPER clean and will ensure that I leave any space I have been in cleaner than what I found it. So there is no need to worry about whether I am clean - I also look to share space with people who are like minded in this way :-)
- I'm not one to bring parties home so I am hoping the future space is similar to this.
- I really enjoy films and wouldn't really say I have specific taste. I am pretty open minded to most genres, but this is a guilty pleasure of mine.
- I do have my own car, so somewhere to park would be ideal.
- Also, as silly as this sounds, but it's important to say...I am an original born and bred Melbournite. This will only be my third Summer in Brisbane so air conditioning is a must. I do not sleep with it on, but I do use it when I am cooking and sometimes you do need it on for some relief.
I look forward to meeting with you :-)