- Moved to Melbourne from NZ (Dunedin) in January.
- I'm probably a bit ambiverted - I like being friendly and drinking and having a laugh sometimes but also need downtime, often work late, and sometimes go out. So I'm looking for people that are friendly but also who won't be offended if I'm also somewhat more unobtrusive quite a bit of the time.
Benefits of living with me:
- I'm working full time as a software developer (i.e. am financially stable).
- Mostly tidy (at least in the sense of not leaving dishes in the sink - like I'm not by any means a clean freak but do like to make sure mess doesn't get in the way or become unhygienic or otherwise hazardous)
- Non smoker.
- Mostly know how to cook and willing to make you food sometimes if you want.
Looking for (aside from the obvious stuff of nice people):
- People that don't smoke in the house or close to it (I've sort of noticed when people smoke on balconies it does still get in the main house a bit) - I don't have anything against smokers but at the same time don't want to be exposed to second hand smoke at all.
- Somewhere in the right location (I've listed these in the profile anyway)