Amidst this worldwide chaos, i managed to get myself back to Melbourne after a year in Sydney only to have everything explode right in my face. House hunting used to be light hearted but now it's seems like a widespread case of musical chairs. Existing housemates leaving suddenly to get back to their home countries, Aussies heading back to their home states..... I'm back to my favourite Melbourne and everything's shut :( I don;t know where I'm getting to btw..
More about me:
- I come along with a sexy Triumph Street Triple and a cute little scooter so no car space needed :)
- I come bundled with a fur baby adopted from the shelter so it's 1 for 1! Don't worry - She's really cute :)
- Get me in the right mood and the banter won't stop. Swing me the other way and we'll get all philosophical :)
- Personality wise I'm an ambivert (i.e. in/extrovert) - E/INFP.
Happy to have conversations if we click on the same wavelength. If not, absolutely fine with everyone doing their own stuff :)
- Into Muay Thai and starting to get into BJJ.
- I'm a tech geek, automobile geek and the list goes on. I'm the kind of human who gets interested in almost every topic that exist. (the kind that has way too many browser tabs because everything is interesting to me.)